The City of Hopkinsville Public Works Department will be removing asphalt on the listed streets throughout the months of November and December beginning today, Monday, November 20, 2017. Paving will commence as soon as possible after milling is completed.
- Frank Yost Lane (Highway 41 to John Rivers Road)
- Highpoint Dr. – Dawson Springs Rd. to Hillside Dr.
- Mclean Street (E 7 th Street to E Highway 68)
- Grimes Avenue (Greenville Road to Babb Lane/Moores Drive)
- West Gate Drive (W 7 th Street to Babb Avenue)
- Jordan Drive (Sanderson Drive to Deadend)
- E 5th Street (Campbell Street to RR, then Liberty to S. Virginia)
- Pineridge Dr. (portion)
- Whispering Hills Dr. (portion)
- Jerry Claiborne Way (portion)
- Short St. (portion)
- Rachel Ct.
- Old Hickory Ct.
- William Ct.
- Scott Ct.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and be alert for construction equipment. Also, if you are a resident of the area and use on-street parking, please move your car to accommodate equipment. We apologize for any inconvenience.