HWEA Celebrates Earth Day - April 22, 2015 by reminding our customers to use water wisely.
Here are some tips for conserving water:
- Report any water leaks to HWEA’s main office at (270)-887-4246.
- Please use only the water you need and honor the conservation techniques that will allow for unrestricted water use throughout the summer.
- Don't run your sprinklers unless your yard needs it. Check plants before watering. If the soil is wet, wait another day or two before additional watering.
- Direct your sprinklers so they do not water the street or your driveway.
- Water your lawn at night or very early in the morning in order to reduce evaporation.
At HWEA, we strive to enhance the quality of life in our COMMUNITY by providing safe, reliable drinking water and treating wastewater which is clean and clear. This is our commitment to the overall health and well-being of our customers and our responsibility to protect our environment for future generations to come.
Happy Earth Day from your friends at HWEA!!