Everyday Learning provides resources, core content and professional development training to grant recipients. The program will include three 1.5-hour workshops for 20 selected families of 3 to 5-year-old children with the purpose of preparing their children for kindergarten and encouraging the use of the Library as a preschool resource. The workshops will guide families in how to plan fun activities throughout their day that will help children learn literacy, math, and science concepts along with valuable life skills.
The Library is partnering with Christian County Public Schools in promoting families learning together and all events will be held in the Library.
Workshops will be held on the following dates:
September 8 | 5:30-6:30pm | HCCPL
October 13 | 5:30-6:30pm | HCCPL
November 10 | 5:30-6:30pm | HCCPL
Event Coordinators are:
- Jacquelyn Saturley, HCCPL Director
- Jacki Jenkins, HCCPL Children’s Services
- Sarah Newman, Early Childhood Coordinator, Christian County Public Schools
- Eva Akpom, Early Childhood Specialist, Kidz Academy
- Paulette Robinson, Ages & Stages CECC Trainer
Contact email@example.com or call 270-887-4263 for more information.