Arts & Culture
The arts and cultural activities are important to our community. Among our outstanding local attractions are:
- Downtown Renaissance District
- Alhambra Theatre
- L&N Depot, home to the Pennyroyal Arts Council
- Christian County Historical Society
- Historic Museums of Hopkinsville-Christian County
- Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library
- Hopkinsville Community College Gallery & Series
- Christian County Middle School Performing Arts Center
- Hopkinsville Art Guild
- Trail of Tears Commemorative Park & Heritage Center
Celebrate the rich, cultural diversity of Hopkinsville and the surrounding area with music, food, performers, kids activities and Global Village at the annual Hopkinsville International Festival. To see a short video from last year's event, click here.
Taste authentic cuisine, shop native crafts and enjoy live dance demonstrations at the Intertribal PowWow at Trail of Tears Commemorative Park.
Relive the action from the largest American civil uprising between the Civil War and the Civil Rights Movement at the annual Tobacco War Pilgrimage.
For an even more personal experience, trace local history at the Christian County Historical Society or use the Public Library's free computers and Wi-Fi hot spot to explore your family tree in the genealogy section.